Monday, February 20, 2006

More New Sites

I found another site last week. I found it surfing blog explosion. It's been awhile since I've seen something really new that says, "Bookmark Me!" but this one did. I liked it because she's asking the same sorts of questions I do but her focus is general life improvement and I'm about creating peace.

Check out Inside First Mentoring. I found a nice link to a site quoting Thich Nhat Hanh. Nice surprise and a good place to quote all on it's own.

I hope that for most people this Monday is a day to get some rest and rejuvenation. I don't have the day off so I'm running because so many others DO have the day off! Still it's kind of fun. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chef TinaMarie said...

Great author...I own "The Heart of Understanding"....Taught me alot about Mindfulness!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home