Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blogging break

Acupuncturists know that the early spring is the time of "wood" and that signifies creativity and movement. Wood is fed by water, which is winter. In order to really crete, we must let our bodies rest and have down time.

While I have had days for the last few weeks of many ideas and thoughts, I haven't had any real insight into what to blog about creating peace--or on my other blogger blog. I think this is a great time to take a rest.

Have a good week and hopefully my self imposed computer rest will allow some of the craetive ideas and thoughts to flow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good rest but don't stay away too long as I look to your posts to help keep me, and my hot head, centered. Take care.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bonnie,

Your blog is cited in Blogmandu, the Buddhist blog digest this week.

Weaving yourself more neatly in the Buddhoblogosphere might spur those creative juices. Reading other blogs like yours might inspire trans-blog conversations on vital topics.

I hope things begin to rev up.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home