Friday, April 28, 2006

What does it mean?

I'm not sure it means anything. I keep having a dream in which I am driving down the wrong side of the road or the wrong way on a one way street. I trust my subconscious to tell me that some how in all these massive changes something isn't going the way it should.

I think it's probably the business end of things. I have a lot of trepidition about this. Having spoken about it many times to friends, it's really not the work itself or the person I will be working with, I think it's the style. It's not how I want to practice my profession. and I think that's troubling me.

I keep hoping I'll get moe clarity from my dreams, but I guess I will just have to trust my gut instinct and my judgement as far as I can in this one.

Still moving, so many of my great quote books are packed and the sites I find things are bookmarked on my computer and this isn't mine, so I haven't been posting much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scottage said...

I think it means that Joseph is going to come strolling down the street to interpret it for you, and you better not hit him with your car or you'll never understand it :-) No? Well, thought it was worth a shot.

2:26 PM  
Blogger James said...

Perhaps it means it's time for a 180-degree-turn in your political philosophy.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

See James,this is what you don't understand. It's not a political philosophy but a spiritual one. My politics come from my spiritual believes.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home