Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Taking time for Fun

My other blog is getting lots of hits now that I write from my kitten's point of view. It's not rocket science or changing the world, but it's fun.

I think we all need to find those silly things that we really like and have fun with it. I enjoy the community of cats that talk about their lives. Some are more interesting than others but you have to appreciate the creativity that goes into some of the posts.

Whatever fun is for each person, we need to remember to get our and get a healthy dose of it. Daily would be good but if we can't do daily fun, then we at least need to schedule some time during the week. Last winter I had a lot going on and while I still had stuff to come back to, I felt so much better after a day off for skiing. Fun clears our mind and lets us be children again. For a moment we let go of our worries and our shoulds and our have tos.. Fun gets us in touch with ourselves and what is important to us. Have fun and the sillier the better!

1 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Have fun too.

God bless.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home