Monday, April 24, 2006

Attachment

As I go through my move, I see those things that I am very attached to and need to stay in the back of a closet because I can't make myself let go of them. I recognize that I would probably be happier without these things but I love them. Most of them remind me of my family who is gone but others are just things that I like. It's hard to sort out what has to go and what has to stay.

While it is good to not be attached, we should look at those things we are attached to and recognize why they have such a hold on us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scottage said...

I think you should keep them. People forget that the journey is often worth more than the destination, and these are the milemarkers of your journey. Don't leave them by the side of the road.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Scottage said...

BTW, Bonnie, do you have an RSS feed for your blog?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Scottage said...

Bonnie, I've been trying to write you at the email addy you posted in the comment, but I'm getting bounce backs. Can you try writing me? My email addy should be here.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home