Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Off and On Blogging

Well as my life moves forward, I probably won't be blogging as much for the next month or so. I am in the process of relocating and I have the fortunate (or misfortune as the case may be) to be moving slowly. I am working part of the week in one city and part in another so I might not be able to write as frequently as I usually like to. I expect the chaos to last until the end of April.. well I konw with settling in that much of May will also feel chaotic but at least I hope to be in one place.

So to remind myself of this I am posting it. It came across a meditation mailing list I am on:

Peace does not mean to be in a place
where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things
and still be calm in your heart

Author unknown

2 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Cool post. Good luck with the move and the craziness of working in two places. Great quote, very true.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Morris said...

I hope things work out for you!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home