Monday, March 13, 2006

Exciting News in the blog sphere

I've been up with a slight flu today and thinking I didn't feel like posting. I've had my tea and slept way more than I have in ages and I started surfing over at blog explosion. Lo and Behold I've seen on three different sites that Ken from Common Sense is running for Congress in his district in California.

As a big fan (see the last post), I'm just as excited as the others are and I'm encouraging all my readers to check out his site. As an independent, Ken is running a grass roots campaign and you don't have to live in his district to contribute.

Check it out here

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is exciting! He has an excellent blog and a sharp mind. He is someone who would do us proud.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home