Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gratitude

No doubt I've written about this before and I'm sure I'll write about it again. In fact it maybe something to come back to regularly.

Gratitude is important. If what we notice is what exists in our life then why don't we focus on the positive. This goes beyond positive thinking. If I notice when good things happen to me and acknowledge this, then in my memory I have more good things happening than if I only acknowledge those things that trouble me.

So for gratitude, I'd like to thank the people who have commented on my blog and bookmarked it at the sites I surf it. I'd like to thank those bloggers who have left comments on my blog. Feedback is wonderful and it's uplifting to read that other people like what I have to say, even if they don't agree with it.

I'd also like to thank On the Left Tip for quoting something I wrote a week ago.

Of course, the I'm also grateful to the other bloggers out there who have written things that made me think and post about, even if I haven't agreed. This has been a great experience to be learning about things and finding out new points of view.

And that, for the moment is my gratitude list and I apologize if I've forgotten anyone who should be thanked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Enviroman said...

Bonnie said: "How can we change the world?"

Enviroman Says Yeah, how indeed. Perhaps encouraging more people to blog about what changes are needed by the world to make it a better place.

Support Enviroman

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home