Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm not a saint

The problem with writing a blog on creating peace within ourselves and the world is that you can start sounding preachy. I'm not a saint. I don't have all the answers. I'm quoting things that I've read before and make sense to me.

I try and put these ideas into practice. I try and create more peace in my life. I try. I believe that is the bottom line. If we each make an effort and think about these things, once or twice or even three times a day or week or month and then push them aside for awhile, we can make a difference. Each time we think about any idea the roots grow a bit deeper and it starts coming easier and easier.

I hope that as I write this out, and keep writing about how can we create peace in ourselves and then perhaps create peace in the world, the ideas will come easier and easier. I'll be more creative. I'll learn something for my life. In doing so, if I can help someone else in theirs, so much the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home